LAAC members and the global LAUTECH Alumni in general can request their official academic records from the University via LAUTECH Transcript Application Portal. You can also access the portal by clicking the below image.
How to Apply (Courtesy LAUTECH)
- Click on “Apply for Transcript“ and Search Up your Matriculation Number
- Supply a Valid Email Address and Phone Number. This is important because we may need to reach you.
- Select the number of copies you need. That is, the number of transcripts that should be sent to a particular destination.
- You will then be directed to make payment. The Fee Schedule is below.
- After a successful payment, please take note of your transaction reference. This will also serve as your tracking number for your application and the only means by which you can retrieve or track your application
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to fill the transcript details by clicking on “Fill Transcript Details“
- After submission of your transcript details, an email will be sent to you on how to track your application.
- If you were unable to complete your transcript application process once, and you want to continue from where you stopped OR you need to track an already completed application, then click on “Retrieve/Track an Application”